Kinky Confessions

How to Find a Dominant-Slave Relationship

Dominatrix in Black Latex

I would love to obey a dominant woman, to be trained as her personal slave.

This is a kinky confession from one of our readers. Is it really possible to find such an arrangement? You see it movies, read it in books, and of course fantasize with your own imagination, but how does one go about making it a reality.

Your two best bets to finding a d/s relationship are through the BDSM community or niche online dating sites. You just can’t hang out in bars and clubs every week, hoping to meet a woman who just happens to be a dominatrix, who just happens to be looking for a man to train as her slave, who just happens to have the right chemistry with you. The odds are worse than finding a needle in a haystack.

If you want to meet kinky women, it always helps to live in a large city where kink communities thrive through sex clubs, BDSM conventions, kink workshops, BDSM-themed nights at clubs, and social munches.

If you’ve been exploring kink a while, you’ll likely be aware of some of these places or events. If you’re a newbie, just start surfing online to see what’s available. It can feel like a lonely place when you’re alone with your kinks and don’t have friends to talk to about your fetishes and fantasies.

If you get involved in the kink community, whether through online forums or social events, you will connect to more and more people, and maybe find a dominant woman to engage with.

Niche dating sites like FindaFemDom.com connect men and women with specific sexual proclivities, kinks, and fetishes. Most of these sites do charge a membership fee, but it will save you a lot of time that it would take beating around the bush trying to find unique relationships on mainstream sites.

On a niche site, you can write a specific dating profile that outlines your desires and kinks, that explains clearly the kind of relationship you are looking for. You can take your time browsing, sending messages, and writing replies, all from the comfort of home. It may take some time to find the relationship you want, but you can always have fun with kinky hookups until you do!

Kinky Confessions is a be-weekly post on Kink Lovers. We want readers to share their tantalizing tales of kink, fetish, and fantasy. SUBMIT YOUR STORY HERE! These stories don’t have to be real, they can be fiction that you’d like turned into reality.

Tell us what you think! 2 Comments

  1. July 30, 2019 at 1:39 pm

    Dating web sites are mostly a waste of time. 90% of women are actually bots or scammers. And the other 10% are morbidly obese.

    • Holly

      Holly

      August 8, 2019 at 9:27 pm

      Online dating isn’t easy. It takes effort (writing a profile, choosing the right kind of profile pics, and sending thoughtful personal messages) not to mention patience and perseverance. If you can suffer the ups and downs and realities of online dating, it can also be very rewarding. I met my current partner of two years online, and have one past lover who became a good friend. And of course, there were lots of frogs along the way. Wishing you well finding the relationship you are looking for, wherever you choose to look.

Tell us what you think!

To Top

Online porn video at mobile phone


girls into peggingfemdom financial controlfind a crossdresserfoot fetish loverspantyhose fetish blogfree bdsm chat roombdsm holidaykink shemaleface sitting positionshow to meet dominant womenbdsm flogging videosrope ties bondagecum in mouth loverstransgender threesomepussy torture orgasmfree fetish dating sitefeet fetish websiteslave vs submissivebdsm voyeurcouples looking for a threesomecross dresser websiteslarge labia pussybest female strap onbdsm rope positionsdominating sissiesfoot sex toyabf relationship storiestorture orgasmwhy women like cumkinky masturbation techniquesoutdoor fetishbukkake my wifepublic nudity fetishgolden shower fetishwoman gaggingalien bdsmi want to date a shemaletentacle loversbdsm bondage tieschubby kinkmale spanking websitesbdsm feet fetishdildo yoga ballbest bdsm orgasmfeet sex toysplorch sexbox tie shibarispit fetish pornfemdom enema storiesbest threesomebdsm date sitestrapon sex storydp sex positionsbdsm datesmilf kinkredheads threesomehypno subchat femdombdsm bondage positionswhere to meet kinky peopletesticle cuffsfree foot fetish datingxdresser sexteasing chastitywhat is a bdsm switchsexy lactation storiesfreckle fetishpantyhose dating siteused panty storieshow to self bdsmwhat is a bdsm munch